Tuesday 9 January 2018

Party Like a Panda!


I am so excited about today's post!  I have used the Sale-A-Bration Party Pandas stamp set to create some party accessories - invites, a banner, cupcake toppers, a mini popcorn box and a gift box!

You will see the name Flora on the banner, which is the name of my panda bear pictured.  I was given her by my sister when I was born, so Flora is a little on the old side now and as you can see well loved.  She normally sits on the top of a bookshelf as she is a bit delicate, but I thought you would like to see her as she is what started my love of giant pandas!
 
I have used a number of products to make all these goodies, and I also have ideas for more, I just could not wait any longer to share what I have completed so far. Over the next few days I will be posting details of the items used for each project, but today I want to share with you how you can get this cute stamp set.

Party Pandas is a Sale-A-Bration item which means you can get it free with a purchase of £45 - there are some other free gorgeous stamp sets, papers and ribbons to choose from, but this has to be my favourite!  You can choose one item for every £45 you spend until the 31st March 2018.  So if you would like to get this cute set pop on over to my online store and get shopping!


Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp Sets - Party Pandas, Letters for You, Brushstrokes background
Dies - Layering Circles framelits, Stitched Shapes framelitts, Layering Ovals framelits, Large Letters framelits, Popcorn Box framelits, Banners framelits (retired)
Designer Series Paper - Petal Passion
Card - Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Whisper White thick card, Basic Black, silver foil sheets
Ink - Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Markers - Blushing Bride
Other - Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals, Whisper White organza ribbon, silver mini gable boxes, Snail adhesive, multipurpose liquid glue, Stampin' Trimmer

Other materials: Brother Scan N Cut, toothpicks, cupcakes! 
 
Banners Framelits Die
Banners Framelits Die
[132173]

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x