Wednesday 10 January 2018

Party Like a Panda Invites


Today I thought I would share with you a bit more information on how I created the party invites for my Panda Party which I featured in Tuesday's blog post.

First of all I set up an invite in Serif Craft Artist Professional 2, but you could do this in Microsoft Word or other similar programmes.  I put 4 on a page making each one slightly smaller than A6 size.

I printed onto Whisper White card, cut them out leaving most of the thick black border, and layered them onto Blushing Bride card.

The panda was stamped in the corner, with the spots on the party hat being coloured in with a Blushing Bride marker.  The small stars and squares in the top left corner are also a stamp in the Party Pandas set which I thought added a finishing touch to the card.

And there you have some simple and quick invites!

Don't forget this cute Party Panda stamp set is only available until the end of March, free with a purchase of £45 as part of Sale-A-Bration.  So pop on over to my online store and get yours while you can!

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp set - Party Pandas
Ink - Basic Black
Card - Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Stampin' Write Marker - Blushing Bride
Other -  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x