Sunday 10 December 2017

Santa-tiser!


Hello my crafting friends!  Well I guess you can safely say we are well into the run up to Christmas now - I still can't quite believe it is the 10th December already!

I've made all sorts of Christmassy items this year, and as you may have already noticed I do like a Santa theme!  So this project shows my "Santa-tisers" - small hand sanitiser bottles in santa packaging - how could you not love that!?

This cute Santa packaging is also very easy to make!  For each one you need to cut cardstock to the following measurements:
~ red card 2" x 12", scored at 5.5" and 6.5", then punched at both ends with the scalloped tag topper punch.  Fold and decorate with the whisper white and basic black strips, stamps and silver foil buckle mentioned below
~ red card 1.5" x 6", scored at 1.25", 2.25", 4", 5" - fold and glue together and then glue to the decorated 2" x 12" piece of card to hold the sanitiser bottle in place
~ whisper white card cut into 1cm strips (and yes I know I am mixing metric and imperial measurements, but having been brought up with one, and then moved to another, so that is how I roll!)
~ basic black card cut into 1 cm strips
~ silver foil sheets cut into a buckle shape on my Brother Scan N Cut
Once all that is done tie up with a candy knot as I have done here, or a bow

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamps - Sweet Home
Card - Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, silver foil
Ink - Basic Black
Ribbon - Real Red stitched edge ribbon (sadly retired - I love it!)
Other - Stampin' trimmer, Simply Scored, Simply Scored metric scoring plate, multipurpose liquid glue  

If you would like to make this project, pop on over to my online store for everything you need!

Real Red 12" X 12" Card Stock
Real Red 12" X 12" Card Stock
[124290]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x