Thursday 24 August 2017

Something Old, Something New - Mixed Drinks


I decided to start a blog series called "Something Old, Something New", where I use current Stampin' Up goodies with some of the items no longer available.  We all want to use the stamps, papers and embellies that we have in our stash right?  Exactly!

So the first post in the series is a male themed card using a number of current and retired items.  Its a card based on a couple I have seen on Facebook (sorry I did not make a note of the names of the designers), and this is my take on it.  And if you don't have the same papers or sentiment stamps as I have used, you can change it up even more!  You can even use the layout and add any image as the focal point.

I hope you'll pop by to see the next Something Old, Something New posts, and get crafting with all that stash!

Happy Crafting!
Mandy

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamps - Mixed Drinks, Playful Backgrounds, Sassy Salutations (retired)
Designer Series Paper - Urban Underground (retired), Neutrals (retired)
Ink - Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate
Card - Whisper White, Whisper White thick card
Other - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse  


Sassy Salutations Clear Stamp Set
Sassy Salutations Clear Stamp Set
[126707]
Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper
Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper
[142783]
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
[138435]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x