Sunday 2 July 2017

Christmas in July!


I have another fabulous offer to share with you today - Christmas in July!  What is that you ask - well let me tell you!

If you have been thinking about signing up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, whether its to start your own business, or just to get discounts on your own purchases, now is the time!

Not only do you get to choose £130 worth of goodies for a one off payment of £99 (including shipping & handling), you will also get an additional £65 worth of products (shown below) including the Carols of Christmas stamp set from the upcoming Autumn / Winter catalogue which will otherwise not be available for purchase until the 1st August!




Carol Christmas stamp set [144804]

So if you like the sound of this offer and would like to join my team you can
sign up here or
 email me for more  information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x