Monday 1 May 2017

Reason For The Season


I made some Christmas cards recently, which I haven't had chance to share until now - plus as these stamp sets are sadly retiring at the end of this month I thought I had best write this post now incase you want to get hold of the gorgeous Reason For The Season stamp set before its gone!

The poinsettias are layering stamps and ones that don't need to be lined up perfectly so if you feel that you are not the best stamper in the world, or in a hurry you can still can great results with these. Then, unusually for me, I stuck to using a sentiment included in the stamp set rather than picking one from a different set!


Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Reason for the Season
Dies - Stiched shape framelits, layering circle framelits
Ink pads - Real Red, Emerald Envy, Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Card - Real Red, Emerald Envy, Basic Black, Whisper White and Whisper White thick card
Other - Tear & Tape Adhesive, liquid glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x