Friday 14 April 2017

OnStage Amsterdam 2017


As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you have the opportunity to attend OnStage Live or OnStage Local events a couple of times a year.  This April it was Europe's turn to host the OnStage Live event, and I was lucky enough to join a few hundred other people in Amsterdam for fun and inspiration and to see some of the gorgeous products coming in the new annual catalogue (you really will love them!)  You even get some of the new stamp sets as attendee gifts/prizes so I will be making some cards with those and sharing them with you soon!


We spent two and a half days oohing and ahhing over yummy new goodies and samples, meeting up with friends - old and new.  I then stayed a couple of extra days to take in the sights and sounds of beautiful Amsterdam!


Trams, canals, bicycles and friets - though I had mine with ketchup rather than mayonnaise!





I went on a tour to the Flowerfields in Lisse, and to Keukenhof close by which is a beautiful spring garden only open for a couple of months of the year when the flowers are all in bloom and has the most stunning flowers.






















On my last day I took a stroll through the Albert Cuyp Markt, a street market selling bread, cheese, fish, fruit, snacks, clothes, bags, souvenirs and fabric!  As a fabric lover I did have a look around those shops and even bought a few pieces to bring home - I may write a separate post to share all of that fabric goodness!




I hope you have enjoyed this little peek of my time in Amsterdam.  If you love Stampin' Up! products as much I do and would like the opportunity to attend the events where you can find out about upcoming products, purchase some of them early and with a discount (you get discounts on all orders as a demonstrator) then you may want to consider joining up!  If you would like to join my team, you can sign up here or email me for more details.




Happy crafting!
Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x