Monday 17 April 2017

Custom Tee Love Note


I've made several cards using the Custom Tee stamp set, so I thought I would share this one with you today.

The card base is 10.5cm square, so makes a cute sized note card, and is very quick and simple to make - no colouring, just the use of red ink and card!

Sadly both stamp sets, and the framelits are on the retiring products list, so will only be available until 31st May while stocks last - some retiring items have sold out already, so if you love these sets pop on over to my shop to take a look.

Stampin' Up! Materials:
Stamp sets - Custom Tee, Sealed With Love
Dies - T-Shirt Builder framelits
Card - Real Red, Whisper White thick card
Ink - Real Red, Basic Black
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear & Tape adhesive, Stampin' Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x