Sunday 8 January 2017

Simple Sunday with Beautiful You


Welcome to my first Simple Sunday post of 2017 - with this series of blog posts my aim is to create something quick and simple.  For this card I have a gorgeous new stamp set from the Spring Summer catalogue - it is called Beautiful You and it is a set I knew I just had to have as soon as I saw it!

I have used some Designer Series Paper for the strips down the side of the card, and for the umbrella.  The green sketchy ink across the beautiful lady is a stamp in the set, which enables you to easily add some colour to your images even if you do not feel like colouring in.
 
I am adding this card to:
Freshly Made Sketches - #269 A sketch by Linda
Polkadoodles - Wk52 Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 03/01/17 

Stampin' Up! Materials:
Stamp set - Beautiful You
Ink Pads - Black, Pear Pizazz
DSP - Tasty Treats
Card - Whisper White thick card
Other - Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive

  Product List

4 comments:

  1. I love this set! Sweet sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so sweet - I love her with just the scribble. The simple papers are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Clean & Simple card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, CAS but so effective, love it. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Gail Polkadoodles DT
    https://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x