Wow! It's a very exciting time for Stampin' Up! It's the 10 year anniversary in Europe, and 30 year anniversary for the company in the US! I have so much to share with you - from my weekend at the Stampin' Up! Onstage where hundreds of demonstrators get together to share ideas and inspiration, celebrate personal achievements and see all the new yummy goodies that will soon be available to purchase!
Today I want to tell you all about the NEW Stamparatus tool which really will change the way you stamp! I have to say I can't wait to get my hands on one!
So, what is the Stamparatus I hear you ask! It's a new stamping positioning platform that will help you achieve perfect results time after time! Yes, you may have seen similar tools available, but I promise you, when you see what you can do with this fabulous stamp positioning tool you too will want / need one!
- compatible with Stampin' Up! red rubber and photopolymer stamps (and any other stamps you may have - as long as they are not mounted on a wooden block)
- a foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2, yes 2! open sides so that you can stamp onto large card or paper
- 2 reversible and movable plates, giving you 4 surfaces to work on at any one time
- 2 large magnets to hold paper in place (yes it has a magnetic base)
- magnet storage areas to make sure you don't lose them!
So, onto how you get yours! Starting Thursday 16th November 9pm GMT through to the 30th November (or earlier if the reservation quantities are met) you can reserve a Stamparatus here for delivery in February 2018. There is no payment required until your reserved Stamparatus is available for you, and if you miss out on this reservation window, there will be others before it is available from the main 2018-19 catalogue, but I promise you, you will want one before then!
If you need a bit more info on how you can use this tool take a look at this Stampin' Up! YouTube video
Well, I don't know about you, but I will be sat in front of my pc tomorrow night ready to reserve my Stamparatus! Yes, that is right, you get to reserve yours at the same time as us demonstrators! I hope you will join me and reserve yours here!
If you have any questions on the Stamparatus, or any other Stampin' Up! products you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me via Facebook